- Deloitte Consulting
Frederic Girardeau-Montaut is a Managing Director in Deloitte Consulting’s Enterprise Performance practice, leading the SAP Intelligent Spend Management and Supply Chain Transformation Market Offering as part of the Global SAP Leadership Team.
Frederic focuses on defining and enabling Deloitte’s go-to-market strategies, pipeline development activities, assets, eminence and delivery capabilities for this offering. Frederic also manages the relationship with SAP ISG (Intelligent Spend Group) and sits on the SAP Ariba & Fieldglass Partner Advisory Board.
Frederic has 24 years of experience implementing global procurement transformation programs supported by SAP technology, with a solid expertise in large scale projects and team management.
Frederic has worked for premier consulting firms in the United States and Europe:
- Successfully developed large SAP practices at two consulting organizations. Current SAP Intelligent Spend Management practice has more than 500 experienced project management, functional and technical practitioners in more than 30 countries.
- As consultant and delivery executive, delivered more than 25 projects across multiple industries and countries.
- Influential business leader, working comfortably with senior management and international clients to align IT strategy, business methods and operating model to strategic corporate objectives.
- Deloitte Consulting (2011-today)
- IBM Global Business Services (2003-2011)
- Independent Contractor (2002-2003)
- PriceWaterhouseCoopers USA (1998-2002)
- PriceWaterhouse France (1994-1995 & 1996-1998)
Frederic holds a Master’s in Business Administration & Management from ESCP Paris.