Entrepreneurship- New Venture Growth (ENVG Minor)
- Focuses on the knowledge and skills needed to create new ventures and lead their early growth.
- Students learn how to convert ideas into business successes, particularly in the context of engineering and science-based technology commercialization.
Organizational Leadership Minor
- Equips students with the academic content and experiential activities necessary to serve as more effective leaders in their communities and professions.
- Each student participates in a leadership/service activity which enables them to explore different avenues of development.
- Leaders distinguish themselves in highly competitive job markets.
Both minors consist of 18 credit hours and are designed to offer you many opportunities for valuable experiential learning as well as for customizing your programs of study.
Business Leadership Center
The mission of the Business Leadership Center is to act as an educational center that fosters leadership development through intellectual stimulation in the classroom, interaction with successful business leaders and scholars, and participation in leadership roles throughout the Virginia Tech community and beyond.