Other Graduate Programs

The Department of Management actively contributes to various Master’s programs: 

Executive MBA

The Virginia Tech Executive MBA program is based in Northern Virginia. It offers mid-level managers an opportunity to expand and hone their leadership and management skills. The convenient, 18-month, accelerated program merges classroom instruction, domestic and international residencies, leadership development, and a vast Virginia Tech network to help you elevate your career.

Evening MBA

Located in Northern Virginia, the Virginia Tech Evening MBA program allows full-time working professionals to earn an MBA at their own pace while bringing new knowledge and skills to the workplace.

The Virginia Tech Evening MBA is one of the top 20 best part-time MBA programs nationwide, one of the top three best part-time MBA programs in the DC Metro Area, and the best part-time MBA program in Virginia.

Professional MBA

The Professional MBA is a 24-month program during which students attend classes one weekend a month, rotating between Roanoke and Richmond. Classes are held all day Friday and Saturday, covering 60% of the "contact" hours; the remaining 40% is delivered via various electronic approaches depending on professor preference. The diploma received is a Master of Business Administration.

Online Master of Information Technology

The online Master of Information Technology (MIT) Program is a unique interdisciplinary program is offered jointly by the Pamplin College of Business and the College of Engineering.

Ranked #2 by U.S. News & World Report, the VT-MIT program is designed specifically for you as the working professional. The program prepares you to be a technological leader in your field or community.
 

Ph.D. in Business: Concentration in Executive Business Research

The Department of Management also participates in the Ph.D. in Business with a concentration in Executive Business Research (BXBR) program.

This concentration in Executive Business Research is designed specifically to serve experienced executives seeking the advanced knowledge and skills needed to conduct high-quality research on critical issues facing the business community.

Tailored for high-ability working professionals, this three-year part-time program pushes students to dive deeply into disciplinary knowledge and research methodology in business, develop the ability to publish in leading-edge research journals, and cultivate insightful, evidence-based, and enduring explanations for their diverse business experiences.