Led by award winning research faculty and supported by highly experienced business practitioners, the Management Department is a leader in management thought and its business applications. Our faculty teach and do research in the fields of strategy, entrepreneurship, leadership, organizational behavior, human resources management, technology management, business analytics, international business, ethics and social issues, and diversity management. The department prepares students for careers in the world’s most successful organizations. Our doctoral program produces graduates who will be among the next generation of research faculty at top academic institutions.
The Management Major
The Management Major prepares student to be effective managers capable of adding value in a wide range of organizations and business contexts in the global economy employing an entrepreneurial approach to business.
- 07/17/2018 Online PMBA Online Information Session
- 07/17/2018 VT Northern Virginia Center Evening MBA Information Session - Falls Church
- 07/18/2018 Online Executive MBA Online Information Session
- 07/24/2018 Online PMBA Online Information Session
- 07/25/2018 Washington Marriott - Metro Center VT MBA Programs at The MBA Tour DC
Connections & News
Our mission is to create and disseminate knowledge in management while building on the complementary strengths of our faculty. We strive to contribute to the University’s research, teaching and outreach mission in ways that enhance the status of the Pamplin College of Business and Virginia Tech and to provide our students with a premier business education.