This force add request form is for MGT courses only.
Led by award winning research faculty and supported by highly experienced business practitioners, the Management Department is a leader in management thought and its business applications. Our faculty teach and do research in the fields of strategy, entrepreneurship, leadership, organizational behavior, human resources management, technology management, business analytics, international business, ethics and social issues, and diversity management. The department prepares students for careers in the world’s most successful organizations. Our doctoral program produces graduates who will be among the next generation of research faculty at top academic institutions.
The Management Major
The Management Major prepares student to be effective managers capable of adding value in a wide range of organizations and business contexts in the global economy employing an entrepreneurial approach to business.
- Aug 19, 2018 6:00 PM - 7:30 PM Perspective Gallery, 225 Squires Student Center, Blacksburg, VA 24061 Pamplin Global Community Reception
- Aug 20, 2018 12:00 AM - 12:00 AM Classes Begin
- Aug 22, 2018 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Pamplin 1045 Non-Major Information Session
- Aug 22, 2018 3:30 PM - 5:00 PM Pamplin Atrium New Faculty Welcome Reception
- Aug 22, 2018 3:30 PM - 4:00 PM Pamplin 1045 Minors Information Session
Connections & News
Our mission is to create and disseminate knowledge in management while building on the complementary strengths of our faculty. We strive to contribute to the University’s research, teaching and outreach mission in ways that enhance the status of the Pamplin College of Business and Virginia Tech and to provide our students with a premier business education.