Professor Hunts recognized with numerous awards at Academy of Management
August 28, 2019
Congratulations to Professor Richard Hunt, Assistant Professor, who recently won five different awards from Academy of Management (AOM) during their recent conference held in Boston. The awards were:
- Academy of Management 2019, Best Paper Proceedings
- Health Care Management Review, Best Theory-to-Practice Paper Award– HCM Division
- Entrepreneurship Theory & Practice, Best Conceptual Paper Award – ENT Division
- Outstanding Reviewer - STR Division of the AoM Meetings
- Outstanding Reviewer - ENT Division of the AoM Meetings
Hunt also served as an organizer, speaker and panelist for a number of different sessions during the conference.
The 79th Annual Meeting of the Academy of Management was held August 9-13 in Boston. This truly international conference had over 2,200 sessions and activities involving more than 11,000 of the top scholars and researchers from more than 90 different countries.
CONGRATULATIONS again Dr. Hunt on your outstanding accomplishments!
Learn more about Professor Richard Hunt