Led by award winning research faculty and supported by highly experienced business practitioners, the Management Department is a leader in management thought and its business applications. Our faculty teach and do research in the fields of strategy, entrepreneurship, leadership, organizational behavior, human resources management, technology management, business analytics, international business, ethics and social issues, and diversity management. The department prepares students for careers in the world’s most successful organizations. Our doctoral program produces graduates who will be among the next generation of research faculty at top academic institutions.
Our mission is to create and disseminate knowledge in management while building on the complementary strengths of our faculty. We strive to contribute to the University’s research, teaching and outreach mission in ways that enhance the status of the Pamplin College of Business and Virginia Tech and to provide our students with a premier business education.
- Have fun
- Seek excellence in all we do
- Celebrate diversity in all its forms
- Treat failures as opportunities to learn
- Be models of personal integrity and respect for others
- Maintain a sense of intellectual curiosity
- Strive to give back to our community
Management Professor Steve Markham Named Outstanding Alumni by Claremont McKenna College
- 06/23/2017 Virginia Tech Roanoke Center: 108 N Jefferson St #701, Roanoke, VA 24016 PMBA Classes - Roanoke
- 06/24/2017 Virginia Tech Roanoke Center: 108 N Jefferson St #701, Roanoke, VA 24016 PMBA Classes - Roanoke
- 07/10/2017 Executive MBA Final Round Application Deadline
- 07/10/2017 LEAP
- 07/11/2017 LEAP